Cyrus virtual domains

Jesus Ruiz darth.timeus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:06:41 EDT 2005

Thanks, Now i have another problem wonder if you can help me figure out a
solution. The problem is that i need to make aliases and forwards for my
virtual users, but i add the user in virtusertable, and it didn't work.
 Right now i'm managing 3 virtual domains, and one of the users need to
forwards everything in is mailbox pepe at acelerate.net to three other users
user1 at acelerate.net, user2 at acelerate.net, user3 at acelerate.net, and the other
domain antonio at acelerate.org, needs to have that all mail addressed to
mendez at acelerate.org to be delevered in mendez at acelerate.org