lmtpengine checks for empty message id

Tom Bryntesen tom at bryntez.com
Wed Sep 7 09:27:38 EDT 2005

We also encountered this problem when we were receiving mail from a
notes server.
The missing Message-Id, was because they sent mail with "Notes Rich Text
Format" value
under "Format for messages addressed to internet address:".
They changed that value to "MIME Format" and that fixed the problem.

regards
Tom B.