asg.web.cmu.edu refusing anyone elses connection attempts?

Aaron Glenn aaron.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:39:07 EDT 2005

For the past week, from a variety of connections, asg.web.cmu.edu has
been refusing connections. Any idea why and when it might be fixed?

And to prevent from being completely off-topic:

I'm very interested in testing the latest replication code in 2.3
after reading a few recent mailing list posts indicating a few brave
souls are using it in production without much hassle. I cvs'ed the
cyrus-imap-2_3 tagged tree only to find most everything had a commit
date in or around the year 2003/2004. Am I checking out the wrong tag
or am I just oblivious?

Someone hit me with a cluestick, please.

aaron.glenn