Thanks!

Chetan Dutta chetan.dutta at tatainfotech.com
Mon Sep 5 05:43:48 EDT 2005

Dear all,

thanks to all the efforts by cyrus team, I got a raise! I was assigned a
project to set up a distributed virtual hosting mail setup for one of
our customer.
what I deliverd was : cyrus + sendmail + squirrelmail ( with multiple
plugins!) + LDAP with virtual host setup + TLS + SMTP AUTH. We developed
a php based GUI for administration and wrote a plugin for squirrelmail
to let users change their password.
In addition to email, I set up IM using jabberd2 for multiple virtual
hosts. Users were able to use the same login name password for all the
services. Thats realy great! Plus all of this was clustered on RHEL 3  +
RH cluster suit  with HP SAN. result was a highely available  & SECURE
messaging system & customer is very happy with it.
Thanks for all of your support & writing such quality software.

Few people think open source is not good, let me tell them all! it is
much more better than M$ or any other commercial software.
I've been using Linux for last 8 years, (touch wood)! it has earned me
my bread!
Keep up the good work!

regards
Chetan Dutta