Cyrus vs Blackberry

Jason Munro jason at stdbev.com
Fri Sep 2 18:01:39 EDT 2005

On 2:21:10 pm 09/02/05 "Eddy Beliveau" <eddy.beliveau at hec.ca> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We are currently using Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.8 with success
> I had been asked to see if it can be configure to support Blackberry
> for our staff
>
> Any success story ?
> Do I need some Add-On ?
> Any HowTo ?
> Any hints ?

<shameless plug>

If the blackberry has a decent browser and Internet access then you could
use a webmail interface to provide email to your handheld device users.
This is what I do for my Treo users, myself included. Hastymail (my OS
project) has an interface designed for small screen devices like palms and
text browsers to keep pages simple while preserving bandwidth usage.

http://hastymail.sourceforge.net/

</shameless plug>

\__  Jason Munro
 \__ jason at stdbev.com