imap transfer

Sujit Choudhury S.Choudhury at westminster.ac.uk
Thu Sep 1 13:33:19 EDT 2005

After getting advice from various people I tried imapsync, as I was
moving one mailbox to another within cyrus environment on the same machine.
So far everything went ok; however only one problem I encountered - I
required the passwords of both set of accounts.  As I will be dealing
with 400+ accounts, this might be the biggest challenge.
To make the matter worse, the accounts are authenticated via ldap.
Anyway I have done two so far and one person was overjoyed.

Thanks to everybody who came up with various suggestions.

Sujit Choudhury