cyrus and postfix and mailman

Howard Shere hmsme at greendragon.com
Thu Sep 1 11:39:22 EDT 2005

I have searched the web and checked in the mailman forums and no one
seems to have an answer.

I have postfix and cyrus setup and working. I want to add mailman to
this setup. I was trying to do it without making a new virtual domain.
My main domain is mutantegg.com, I just want the mail man addresses to
be checked for first before incoming mail is handed to cyrus, but I
can't get it to work.

I think it has to do with the fact that the local transport is cyrus
and I have not found the right set of options in postfix to make it
send mail to mailman if the addresses match before sending it to cyrus.

Anyone have any pointers?

Howard Shere
http://www.livejournal.com/users/realgreendragon/
Altair 8800a to Mac OS X so far...