imap transfer

Sujit Choudhury S.Choudhury at westminster.ac.uk
Thu Sep 1 06:38:32 EDT 2005

I have now managed to download imapsync.  As I will be transferring mail
from one account to another account within the "SAME" server, do I need
to use the passwords of the accounts (which are not available to us)?
I can do it as cyrus user hopefully?
I am asking this question because I am dealing with live server and
don't want to mess it up.

If it is successful, is it necessary to do reconstruct?

Thanks for all your help.

Sujit