Pc-Pine users with remote configuration and Address Book can't ge t their mail

Balobo Maiga balobo at mtds.com
Tue Oct 25 08:12:18 EDT 2005

Hello,
We just move our server from postfix/Mailbox to a Postfix/Cyrus
installation. After the install some users using Pc-pine with a remote
configuration file and address book  can't no more get their email. The
error they get is the following "Trouble reading remote configuration!
Continue anyway?" and this error appear on the pine windows "can't modify
the configuration file "{server.address/user=username}remote_pinerc""
We can see that the users are authentified and there is no other error in
log files.
I will appreciate if you can help me.

--
|-Balobo Maïga