cyradm login

Jt Chiodi jt.chiodi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:28:01 EDT 2005

On 10/21/05, Patrick Radtke <phr2101 at columbia.edu> wrote:
> Can you post what you are using as arguments for
> cyradm
> imtest
>
> and what capabilities the server advertises with imtest
>
> and also the
> output from testsaslauthd
> when testing the cyrus username/password.
>

> thanks,
>
> Patrick

cyradm --user cyradm --server localhost --auth plain

earth:/root# imtest -m login -a cyrus localhost
S: * OK earth.squeegy.org Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-6.fc4
server ready
C: C01 CAPABILITY
S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS
NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND
BINARY SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE IDLE
STARTTLS LISTEXT LIST-SUBSCRIBED X-NETSCAPE
S: C01 OK Completed
Please enter your password:
C: L01 LOGIN cyrus {9}
S: + go ahead