amavis-stats 0.1.15 - RELEASED

websrvr websrvr at macftphttp.serverbox.org
Sun Oct 9 11:11:53 EDT 2005

I've done a major rewrite again, daemonized the application and
cleaned up the web interface.

I realize that I just added the auto cron create/delete routines but
since some other platforms were having issues with the cron jobs I
decided to go a different route.

It's configurable and customizable, I currently include startup items
for Darwin 7.x and 8.x (Mac OSX 10.3.x and 10.4.x), if you create
something for a different platform, please pass it along so it can be
integrated into the build process making it easier for others.

Also, please examine the 'TODO' file, perhaps you can contribute in
some way.

You can view it at:
http://www.daleenterprise.com/amavis-stats

You can download it from: