Unable to locate maildrop

Cristian Livadaru drac3 at vwclub.ro
Tue Nov 29 15:35:53 EST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 09:29:59PM +0100, Cristian Livadaru wrote:
> I read on the mailing list quite a few time about this issue but no real
> sollution.
> I just created 3 mail account, user1 at foo.com, user2 at foo.com and
> user3 at foo.com the strange thing is that user 1 and user 3 have no
> problems but user2 receives a Unable to locate maildrop for
> user2 at foo.com : Mailbox does not exist
>
> If I use IMAP It works, how can the mailbox not exist if imap works ?

just forget this mail, I think I need a break. It's incredible who
someone can write user2 three times wrong !
I just made a typo first when creating the mailbox, but I noticed that
and fixed it, then I entered the data twice at the server setings wrong
! and the 4th time with the imap setting correct.
now if this isn't a PEBKAC error ...

Cris