sieve problem ?

Bob Tito lists at magicfingers.org
Tue Nov 29 03:43:11 EST 2005

Hi all,

At the moment we seem to have a problem with sieve on our
cyrus-imapd-2.2.12 sytem (single instance message store ON)
Basically everthing works fine, but:

When a message is sent to 2  (or more?) recipients and one has an
vacation message on with the email-address of the otherperson a vacation
message is sent. Now, to make this more clear:

sender > recipient-a ( no sieve notification) and recipient-b (vacation
message with email-address of recipient-a)
sender gets a vacation message from recipient-a while he has NOTHING
active...

We know, don't mess with email-addresses, but on a system with 13000
these things can happen..
Any thoughts on how to prevent this ? ( a missed option or a possible
patch?)

Best regards, Bob Tito

--
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.