Moving IMAP mails to an another server

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Tue Nov 22 09:39:23 EST 2005

You forgot /var/imap (or it's equivilent)

Which stores the 'seen' database.

You can of course archive it and copy it over, but you'll more then
likely have to do a db_dump and try and import it.  Because it may not
be the same exact version of bdb.  If that is of course the case, you'd
have to dump/restore it.

Otherwise, live with the small price you paid.  Mark all as read, and
be happy!