Berkeley DB 4.4.16 released...

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Fri Nov 18 18:14:47 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Ken Murchison wrote:
> info-cyrus at utdallas.edu wrote:
> >http://www.sleepycat.com/products/bdb.html
>
> Great!  I'm still applying 4.3 compat fixes.

My thoughts exactly.  And I am also wondering how many extremely weird
bugs we will get this time around... 4.2 was a complete and utter disaster,
although Cyrus suffered little from it, since it uses very little of the
more esoteric BDB functionality.

I hope that this time around people proposing BDB 4.4 compatibility patches
will make sure to have read the *ENTIRE* API and functionality changes
documentation from SleepyCat, and that the patch covers EVERY single API and
functionality change...

  Henrique Holschuh