Using Procmail, Sendmail with Cyrus

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Fri Nov 18 12:56:08 EST 2005

On 16 Nov 2005 at 14:41, gui wrote:

> I'm trying to use Procmail on my Sendmail/Cyrus server.
> I'm using cyrus-imapd-2.2.12 and Sendmail 8.13.3on Freebsd 5.4, and want
> to use procmail-3.22_6.
>
> I couldn't find much information on the web on how to use procmail.
> My main objective is to get bsd vacation working - and this requires
> procmail.
> I need vacation because my webmail Horde needs it (cannot use sieve).

I know this doesn't directly answer your question and you've figured
out how to use procmail, but what version of Horde are you running?
If you're using Horde V3, then the latest versions of Ingo most
definitely support sieve directly, including vacation functionality.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager
Morningstar Air Express Inc.