Importing MBOX-formatted mailboxes into Cyrus?

Matt Singerman matt.singerman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:13:11 EST 2005

Hi all,

First off, thanks for all the excellent suggestions. Unfortunately, the
simplest ones do not work. If I try to simply drag messages or entire
folders to the IMAP server in Thunderbird, I get the following error:

The current command did not succeed. The mail server responded: Message
contains bare newlines.

I am not sure what this means. Could anyone please elaborate or possibly
offer a workaround? In the meantime, I am going to play around with procmail
rules. Thanks again.

Regards,

Matt