Non interactive SIEVE filters installation

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Nov 9 08:28:30 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 10:04 -0300, Andres tarallo wrote:
> I'm setting a new email server, with cyrus IMAP and SIEVE. I will add in
> bulk a few hundred mail accounts. I've managed to modify a PERL script
> that creates the accounts and needed folders to my needs.
>
> Now I'm in need to also create in bulk the sieve filters for clasiffing
> SPAM and mails suspected to have viruses.
>
> As far as I've found sieve filters must be set for each user, by the
> USer. I want to install an initial filter as the system manager for each
> user or a sort of global filter.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
-----
depending upon which version of cyrus-imapd and which 'auto' features
are included, it can be simple...

http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/

with autocreatesieve features, a pre-existing sieve file or sieve.bc
file can be incorporated by a user upon mailbox creation.

Craig

believed to be clean.