Data format error: : Mailbox doesn't exist

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Wed Nov 9 07:20:03 EST 2005

It looks like you are using my Debian packages, no?  Please read the docs in
/usr/share/doc/cyrus21-common/, they explain everything.

I'd guess that your postfix "cyrus" transport is that broken crap using the
pipe transport and the deliver/cyrdeliver script that comes in
/etc/postfix/master.cf by default?   If it is, switch to direct lmtp
delivery from postfix to Cyrus.

If you still can't get it to work, file a bug in the Debian BTS (use the
reportbug package and reportbug command).  Make sure to include the full
postfix configuration (master.cf and main.cf), because there is where the
problem is.

  Henrique Holschuh