Set quota

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 8 07:06:39 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 16:42 +0530, Subhasha_HL wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have configured cyrus-imap with postfix. I have set quotawarn to
> 90 in /etc/impad.conf.  autocreatequota to 200 MB. These configuration
> does not work. And also listquotaroot doesnot shows mailbox size.
> Any help please
----
where did you install cyrus-imap from? My understanding is that the
autocreate patches aren't included in cyrus-imapd source but are
available here...

http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/

or in some pre-packaged distributions such as Simon Matter's...

http://www.invoca.ch/pub/packages/cyrus-imapd/

I have found that the documentation included with the package you have
installed should tell you which, if any, autocreate features are
included in your setup...

# locate autocreate
warning: locate: warning: database /var/lib/slocate/slocate.db' is more
than 8 days old
/usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/README.autocreate

less /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/README.autocreate

Craig

believed to be clean.