cyrus, procmail and postfix

Johan Barelds mailings at good-it.com
Thu Nov 3 12:49:57 EST 2005

Hi all,

I know that this subject has been discussed before, but i can't find a
solution and i am struggling with this problem.

I am using cyrus and postfix for a while now but i want to start using
$HOME/.procmailrc and /etc/procmailrc.

I started with /etc/procmailrc but i don't get it to work.
This is what my config files look like:

/etc/postfix/main.cf
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -a "$EXTENSION"

/etc/postfix/master.cf
procmail  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=R user=nobody argv=/usr/bin/procmail -t -m /etc/procmailrc ${sender}
${recipient}

/etc/procmailrc
DELIVER=/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/deliver
LOGFILE=/tmp/proclog
LOGABSTRACT=all
:0 c
| $DELIVER -a mailings -m user.mailings

Does anyone have a clue how to get this (and $HOME/.procmailrc) working?
Thanks in advance.

--
Kind Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Johan Barelds		Good-IT!