DB Errors [SOLVED]

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Sun May 1 15:14:51 EDT 2005

It indeed does NOT include that patch.  It includes the cyrus-
imapd-2.2.7-autocreate-0.2.diff patch, which does not perform the
NULL checking on rcpt_userid.  So it seems to be an oversight on
YDL's part of not including the latest patch.  I'll drop them a line
letting them know, but I have had no problems with my solution so I
think I am okay.

Daniel