Kolab and preferred backup method

Ondrej Sury ondrej at sury.org
Fri May 6 15:19:19 EDT 2005

That depends on budget and amount of data :-).

Most simple stuff include rsyncing /var/spool/cyrus to another location

Or you can use Bacula backup software (where you can do various
scheduling of tasks, etc.)

Or you can use snapshoting on disk storage which can vary from using LVM
(on Linux) thru using DAS (Direct Attached Storage) with this
functionality or use full featured SAN (where you can do various stuff,
syncing disks between different storages, etc.)

Ondrej.

Ondrej Sury <ondrej at sury.org>