Problems with cyrus!

juanjo rj juanjotb at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 05:55:31 EDT 2005

Hi every body...At first....sorry for my english ! :)
i have a problem with cyrus-IMAP...
I´m trying to build a webmail with SQUIRRELMAIL+POSTFIX+CYRUS IMAP....
Well, Config Squirrel with cyrus imap it's as easy as execute a config file
where i can choose the imap server running with, the cyrus-IMAP!when i see
the squirrel config i can know the imap server that is running in the
webmail, it says that is cyrus imap. I can send mail messages from the
squirrel and it works well.. but when i tried to receieve the message it
says that i haven´t got any message in the mailbox...
i logged in with the user and the first line says...you have a mail in
var/mail/user...and when i read the mail is the mail that i sent with
squirrel...
i started de cyrus daemon (rccyrus start), y started de sasl
daemon(rcsaslauthd start),i created a mailbox for the user with cryadm, and
when a make a telnet to the 143 port...i logged in with the user, then i
write 01 select inbox....and it says that i haven´t got any message...u know
what could it be?
i'm using suse 9.2.
thanks for the replys.