Shared Mailboxes and Postfix

Josh Whitver whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us
Mon May 23 09:26:29 EDT 2005

Derrick J Brashear <shadow at dementia.org> on Monday, May 23, 2005 at 7:51 AM
-0600 wrote:
>Yes. But you still need a postuser to inject them into the mail system
>hinting that they are for delivery to shared folders.
>
>post or bb are common choices.

Okay; I've got one set up, and it's called "Conference".  Will uppercase
characters cause problems?  I can change it to "conference" in imapd.conf if
that's all it'll take.

The line "postuser: <whatever>" in imapd.conf is all it takes to set that up,
right?  I'm not missing some important step somewhere?
--
Josh Whitver
whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us / josh at whitver.net
The best way to make a fire with two sticks is to make sure one of them is a
match.