Spam coming from list server??

lartc lartc at manchotnetworks.net
Mon May 16 05:03:11 EDT 2005

hi all,

i also have been receiving hundreds of mailer-daemon messages --
apparently, the spammer has harvested e-mail address from this list and
others and used my address as the from:

large quantities of these messages are quite "legitimate" bounces from
real smtp servers, so i have to install filters to class them as spam.

Ayeee.

Charles