deleting ALL mailboxes from cyrus

Cory D. Wiles cwiles at randomthoughtprocess.com
Wed May 18 16:56:45 EDT 2005

For some reason the default mailbox creations on my cyrus install have
become all screwed up.

I would like to know what I should do to delete ALL of the boxes
currently on the system.  I created an account for myself(this first and
only account)

shell>cm user.cwiles

But when I do a listmailboxes

shell>lm

I get this:
Drafts (\HasNoChildren)             user.cwiles (\HasChildren)
Sent (\HasNoChildren)               user.cwiles.Sent (\HasNoChildren)
Trash (\HasNoChildren)              user.cwiles.Trash (\HasNoChildren)

What created the "Drafts, Sent, and Trash" folders?

shell>lam *