Virtual domain problems... Solution ??????

Pete Phillips pete at smtl.co.uk
Sun May 22 19:01:20 EDT 2005

I think I have solved it! Perhaps someone on the list can say if this is
the right way to do it or if there is a better way, but.....

Looked at this (from another thread on the list) -
	http://www.wistful.net/~moon/my_freebsd_virtual_mail_howto.html

So I set up in main.cf:

	virtual_mailer=vcyrus

and in master.cf set up:

	vcyrus    unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
	  user=cyrus argv=/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/deliver -e -r ${sender} -m ${extension} ${user}@${nexthop}

This appears to do what I require - mail was delivered to the virtual
domain box.

It is late now, so I am giving up for the night, but will check out on
Monday.

(Francisco- let me know if this solves your problem).

Pete