Virtual domain problems... Solution ??????

Francisco Reyes lists at natserv.com
Sun May 22 20:13:39 EDT 2005

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Pete Phillips wrote:

> This appears to do what I require - mail was delivered to the virtual
> domain box.

Could I trouble you for a full set of config files:
main.cf
master.cf
cyrus.conf
imapd.conf

> (Francisco- let me know if this solves your problem).

Perhaps there is something I need to remove.
I commented virtual_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/imap/socket/lmtp
and put the line you wrote virtual_mailer=vcyrus and made the change to
master.cf
Now the error I get is:
to=<de at dataeverywhere.net>, relay=local, delay=0,
       status=bounced (unknown user: "de")