ANNOUNCE: gyrus 0.3.3
csaavedra at alumnos.utalca.cl
Fri May 20 10:16:36 EDT 2005
Gyrus is a tool for the administration of mailboxes in IMAP/Cyrus
servers. It is designed for fitting in the GNOME Desktop. It is
free software, so you are free and encouraged to copy it and distribute
More information and other versions of gyrus can be found in its web
Bug reports about this or other versions can be sent to GNOME Bugzilla,
under the module 'gyrus'.
Gyrus version 0.3.3 is now released and ready for download at:
This is the fourth release of the development series looking for 0.4.0.
It has several bug fixes and little improvements to the UI.
* Changed GtkEntry'es to GtkLabel's in main interface.
* Removed password entry and changed for a dialog.
* Added entry in GNOME Menu (Pedro Villavicencio).
* Updated tarnslations (en_CA, es).
* New translations (en_GB).
* #303402. Added bind_textdomain_codeset() call (Pedro).
* #301960. Reject utf-8 identifiers in ACL.
Pedro Villavicencio, Gareth Owen, Adam Weinberger.
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra at alumnos.utalca.cl>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 307 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/private/info-cyrus/attachments/20050520/d15d52b3/attachment.bin
More information about the Info-cyrus