Where's Maildir? Converting messages from qmail/Courier to Cyrus?

ogjunk-cyrus at yahoo.com ogjunk-cyrus at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 16:12:56 EDT 2005

Hi Simon,

Do you recall any of the script/tools' names?

I tried searching the list archive:
http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/index.php?mailbox=archive.info-cyrus

... but even a searches like "Maildir script" or "Maildir convert"
(without quotes) returned nothing... :(
It looks like only 1-word searches are possible (e.g. a search for Rob
Siemborski doesn't work, but a search for Siemborski shows emails with
"Rob").

So.... do you recall any names of tools, so I can search for those?

Thanks,
Otis