Sieve and Cyrus Docs

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Wed Mar 2 01:09:53 EST 2005

Hi there,

I'm still searching - however, are there any quick HOWTOs on correctly
setting up Sieve with Cyrus IMAP.

I have the IMAP server compiled (with Sieve support) - and now I'd like
to begin the task of converting my procmail scripts (which are simple,
thankfully) to Sieve and testing it out.   Is see the programs
"installsieve" and "sieveshell" in /usr/local/bin.

I checked the Cyrus Wiki (not much there) - BTW who or what keeps
posting those really annoying Chinese character links that point to
a688.net.

Thanks,
Forrest