IOERROR: fstating sieve script

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 17:32:48 EST 2005

--- Baltasar Cevc <baltasar at cevc-topp.de> wrote:

> It means that no sieve script is found for the
> account; more exactly no
> bytecode-compiled version (defaultbc) of the
> defaults script (which
> would be default).
>
> There was a patch to cyrus on the list some time ago
> to create default
> scripts when an account is created. If that would
> suit your needs, try
> to dig the archives for "autocreate" or "autosieve"
> or something alike.

Well the thing is that I don't really want a default
sieve script for everyuser I just want to be sure the
directory structure gets created so that in case the
user wants a sieve script, it won't complain about a
missing dir/subdir. So my question really is: do I
need to manualy create that directory structure for
sieve scripts to reside in ? Or will it be
automagically created when the user creates a sieve
script ? The only dir I have manually created is the
/var/cyrus/sieve (my sieve base dir).

Thanks
Regards