IOERROR: fstating sieve script

John Wade jwade at oakton.edu
Mon Mar 14 00:00:30 EST 2005

Actually to get rid of this warning in the logs, all you have to do it
reduce the logging level from debug to something more sane.   As is,
logging at debug (which is the default) will consume an inordinate
amount of system resources on a production system.    Just reconfigure
syslog to log at a warning level or lower.

This warning is just telling you that the user has no sieve script, it
does not reflect a problem (unless they really do have one.)

Hope this helps,
John