Rebuild cyrus quotas?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sat Mar 12 12:16:04 EST 2005

Well there's definetly a quota bug, not sure how/what/where but my quotas
are not decreasing on our 2.1.17 Cyrus MURDER cluster.  I've got a user who
I know to have freed up atleast 300+MB of his 1gb quota, and i can see
there is only about 500 or 600MB of data in his entire mail tree (including
indices).  Cyrus reports 900+MB and NEVER went down for all the stuff we
deleted from the account so obviously it's broken.

Short term i need to reconstruct atleast this users quota obviously, and
probably let the machine chug through and get everyones.  How to do this?
anyone?

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you