Cyrus, Sieve, and Evolution.

Brian Dockter Brian.Dockter at stg.sel.sony.com
Thu Mar 24 13:52:36 EST 2005

I have Cyrus 2.1.17 set up on a Debian Sarge box. I use Evolution 2.0.3
to read my email via IMAP. Recently, I have started to use Sieve to sort
my incoming email. One problem I've noticed is when I click on a new
message (not all new messages, typically just the most recent),
Evolution displays an empty message body. If I change to a different
message and then go back the first message, the message is displayed
correctly. Could this be a Cyrus issue or should I go bug the people
over at Evolution?

Thanks,

Brian