Problem with "Mailbox is locked by POP server" and wish.

Sergey a_s_y at sama.ru
Fri Mar 25 04:52:20 EST 2005

Hello.

Sometimes I have problems with search of process pop3d which blocks
mailbox. There are ways for search of such processes ?

If not, I suggest to place E-Mail in a parameters of process, by analogy
with sendmail which places ID messages, IP address and so on.

For example:
# ps ax|grep send
16163 ?        S      0:00 sendmail: j2P7ZmDI016163 [xx.xx.xx.xx]: DATA
21425 ?        S      0:00 sendmail: j2P7dNOn021425 some.domain.ru [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]: DATA

--
Regards,
Sergey