Can't log on to Cyrus POP3 - Solved

Michuki Mwangi michuki at swiftkenya.com
Fri Mar 25 13:44:04 EST 2005

Wow!. Thx a bunch that seems to have sorted that one out.

I have another question. Has anyone managed to implement web-cyradm on
Freebsd 5.3 if so. Please help with some pointers.

I know this may not be the right list to post this, but am hoping that
someone here may have done so successfuly as i have run out of ideas.
after 3 days of googling.

FreeBSD 5.3
Web-cyradm 0.5.4
PHP 4.3.9
Apache 1.3.
Cyrus-Imapd 2.2.8
pear-PEAR 1.3.1
php4-pear 4.3.9

I cant seem to log on to Web-cyradm with the above setup. At first i had
all the error

[error] PHP Fatal error:  Undefined class name 'db' i
n /usr/local/www/web-cyradm/lib/crypto.php on line 27

after googling it was an issue with the include statement in my php.ini

So i added the include_path = ".:/usr/local/share/pear as recommended
after the pear install.

I realised that this did not resolve the problem since the DB.php file
was missing.

runnning #pear install DB
generated this missing file but in /usr/local/lib/php/pear

I further went ahead and did an include to this path in php.ini

So now i get no errors on the http-error.log but whenever i try to log
in it returns to the log on page without any errors.

Thanks for your help once again.

Regards,