Can lmtpproxyd use a slave mupdate on a frontend or it realy need to talk to the mupdate master ???

Daniel Renaud daniel at lqt.ca
Thu Mar 31 06:32:05 EST 2005

Hello,

We have a problem with our mupdate master ... it get over load with
lmtpproxyd query from our frontend and stop serving.  Can a lmtpproxyd
use the mupdate slave on his frontend to get his information or it realy
need to talk to the master mupdate ?

If lmptproxyd can use the slave on the frontend, we will need to change
the directive "mupdate_server" in imapd.conf to point it to localhost
but where do we  add the master ip information to let the slave sync
with the master ?

Thanks

Daniel Renaud