Strange output

Andreas Haase andreas.haase at eastlink.de
Thu Mar 31 12:41:47 EST 2005

> Does saslauthd dump when you login with an invalid username?

No, the daemon is up and running all the time. A login try with correct
credentials is successful.

> The only other thing I can suggest is to upgrade sasl first.  You should
> also upgrade cyrus-imap; it is kinda old...

Updating sasl isn't that hard, but I can't update the cyrus itself that
easy, because the server is in production. A new one is coming the next
weeks, but I wanted to know what the problem is to avoid it in future.

Regards,

Andreas Haase
Postmaster
EastLink GmbH