Does Proxy User Work?

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Wed Jun 1 16:18:38 EDT 2005

How about backing up the ldap directory, resetting the passwords to a
known (to you) password, do the transition, and restore the directory?

If thats not possible, how about setting up a new temporary directory
with your user accounts and the known password, temporarily point cyrus
to it until after the transition, then point it back?

Thanks,
Tim