Please help: Can auth but can't select

Nick Fisher brit_fish at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 17:50:24 EDT 2005

Hi Philip....
Thanks for the mail. One of my raid arrays was indeed
having a problem but was used for nothing more than
mp3 storage. I totaly discounted the idea that it
might be responcable for Cyrus's problems.... but it
was. If I bring the server up without that array
mounted Cyrus works like it's old self again.
Frankly I'm supprised that Cyrus had such a problem
when none of the other apps on the server even seemed
to notice. Thanks again for the push in the right
direction.

  Nick