IMSP server - development

Ondrej Sury ondrej at sury.org
Thu Jun 9 09:13:46 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I just wanted to ask if there is active (or at least semi-active)
development on IMSP server?  I found version 1.8 which fixes some
compile error from 1.7b.  I would like to add support for virtual
domains, dots in usernames, dirhash and fulldirhash.

Running under cyrus master daemon instead of it's own daemonize would be
nice.

Should be reasonably easy to do it...  question is more or less, if I
should coordinate this effort and if I should and could push my changes
back upstream.

Ondrej.
--
Ondrej Sury <ondrej at sury.org>