Cyrus import from Exchange

Fields, David David.Fields at acs-inc.com
Fri Jun 10 14:30:29 EDT 2005

There is actually a way to do this, but it can take some work to get set up
right.  Bynari Software (http://www.bynari.com) makes a product, the Bynari
Insight Connector, which will let Outlook connect to an IMAP server.  I've
used it on my home network to move my PST mail to my IMAP server.  It can
take some tweaking of the IMAP configuration to get it working right though.
The cost for personal use is not that bad, but I don't remember what the
pricing is for commercial users.

They also sell a complete server environment that is based on Cyrus IMAP and
some other tools.

Hope this helps.

David