Mailbox Administration issues

Imran Aziz jalal7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:35:57 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot for that Andrew.
These go into the /etc/imapd.conf  file right?

One more issue it seems that I cannot login to the IMAP server unless
I create a user on the Linux Server, where as I have configured IMAP
to authenticate against SASL which is using a mysql server database
table for authentication. I am a bit confused as to how the
authentication for the user works.