Cyrus - Postfix

Thor Vik thorvik at broadpark.no
Mon Jun 20 13:38:44 EDT 2005

This advice obviously caused an action from postfix when sending mail to the
server. I added mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/lmtpd to
the main.cf

However I get an "connection refused" error when postfix tries to execute
lmtpd so I am still not receiving any emails. I quick google scan suggest it
might be something with the cyrus.conf file, and the lmptd settings. If
anyone have a quick answer I would be pleased?

Regards

Wingthor