deleteaclmailbox: group:<group> fails

Josh Whitver whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us
Fri Jun 24 13:45:54 EDT 2005

"Simon Matter" <simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com> on Friday, June 24, 2005 at 5:21
AM -0600 wrote:
>I can think of, with every ACL operation except remove, it's okay to check
>whether an identifier really exists. But for remove, it should be possible
>to remove an ACL even if the identifier has been removed before.
>
>Anyone out there to help?
>
>Simon

What's odd is that it let me create an ACL specifying a non-existent group in
the first place.

I mean, why would it only check to be sure the group exists on an ACL delete
operation, not an ACL create?  The whole reason I'm in this jam is because I
messed up making the ACLs and typed a group name that didn't exist.
--
Josh Whitver
whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us / josh at whitver.net
The best way to make a fire with two sticks is to make sure one of them is a
match.