2.2 and 2.3 imapd

Christos Soulios soulbros at noc.uoa.gr
Wed Jun 22 11:48:21 EDT 2005

I fell into the same bug and from what I found using gdb was that after a
SELECT command, the function cmdloop() of imapd calls proxy_check_input().

Then the following function calls are performed :
proxy_check_input() -> prot_read() -> prot_fill() -> read()

Then read() blocks while waiting from input from the backend. This results
in blocking the whole imapd.

I am not sure what kind of input from the backend should be waited for. I
tried changing the configuration several times but no success.

Christos

Did you visit http://email.uoa.gr?