Cyrus-imap + sieve

Sebastian Fohler crusader at far-galaxy.de
Sat Jul 9 10:26:30 EDT 2005

I try to use sieve to move tagged SPAM to my users spamfolder, I tried two way's
the first one was to activate sievehomedir but this doesn't work so I
deactivated sievehomedir and tried it the second time with the sealed server
solution but it wasn't working too.

I did a list in sieveshell, and the certain script is marked as active so it
should work but it doesn't.

This is my script:
require "fileinto";
        if header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" "YES" {

                fileinto "INBOX.spam";

        }

        else {
                         fileinto "INBOX";
        }

to be sure, I setup another script to move only mails from a special account to
spam folder:
require "fileinto";
        if header :contains "Return-Path" "<crusader at far-galaxy.de>" {

                fileinto "INBOX.spam";

        }

        else {
                         fileinto "INBOX";
        }

I sent a mail from my crusader at far-galaxy.de account where this line is in the
header:

so it should work, but it doesn't.

Can some please help me with this problem, I'm desperate I try to solve this
problem for five days now, but can't find anything, and noone can help me.
Maybe someone of you has any idea?