quota problems

Paul Raines raines at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 11 11:00:00 EDT 2005

I had this same problem.  THe max quota you can give users is 4000000
(which is 4GB). Anything over that will essentially result in a random
quota as it gets 32-bit shifted.

Note in the /var/lib/imap/quota/f/user.fmccall file, the top usage number
is in bytes and the bottom quota number in kilobytes

Paul Raines                email: raines at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 (2301) 13th Street     Charlestown, MA 02129	    USA